Thursday, September 3, 2009

Scenes from Nice

I've spent quite a bit more time in one of the great international areas I've seen: the French Riviera. What's keeping me here? Every time I inch towards leaving I'll have an amazing experience, such as spending the evening on a superyacht off the coast of Juan les Pins watching fireworks and eating pizza, or jumping off a 4 story flat rock face, or inpromptu water hose fights on the hilltops of Eze. Its a place that filters through people very quickly, meaning people have to accelerate friendships, so two days with someone means they feel like family. I've no idea how I'll schedule the next two months, as I've considered everything from starting the camino soon to taking a job picking grapes at a local vineyard or as a bartender at a hostel. Now taking suggestions!

1 comment: